Top tips for Tenants
Renting a home is an exciting step. Whether you’re looking for more space for your family, to downsize or perhaps you are moving to one of our market towns - renting gives you flexibility and independence. We ensure all of our Tenants get all of the information they need about properties amid the excitement; and with our helpful tips and downloadable checklist you'll know exactly what to look out for!
Some great questions to ask yourself:
- How long do you plan to stay in your new rental?
- How much can you afford to pay each month?
- Is parking important?
- Do you need to find a pet-friendly Landlord?
- Does the area need to have good broadband speed?
- Do you need to be near public transport links?
- How many bedrooms do you need?
- Are you taking furniture with you and white goods?
- Will you be sharing with a housemate? If so, have you made sure both of your lifestyles are compatible together before signing contracts?
- Does the area need to have amenities?