Moving out of the property
At the end of the Tenancy, the Tenant will be required to attend a check-out process which will be arranged by the Agent. The check-out process will comprise a full inspection of the Property and Contents and any items missing, damaged or otherwise in a different state to their condition at the start of the tenancy will be recorded.
Moving out checklist:
- Wake up early and have a good breakfast, because it may be the only normal meal for the day
- Drop the children / pets with their sitter
- Pack up the final bits
- Load the van with boxes safely
- Make a final sweep of the property and make sure it’s as clean as needed to pass the final inspection
- Take readings of all gas, electricity and water meters and photograph them for proof
- Make sure all windows and doors are locked
- Make your way to your new, Cherry Lets rented property!
- Complete the inventory document
- Get the keys and start unpacking!