Cherry Lets and The Flower Shop Deddington Valentine Competition 2021
In line with support for small businesses in the local community, we are delighted to join with The Flower Shop in Deddington for this year's Valentine Day Competition.
Win a beautiful bouquet from The Flower Shop, Deddington for this Valentine’s Day 14.2.2021
All that you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is:
- 1. Head over to our Cherry Lets Facebook Page before 9am on Wednesday 10th February.
- 2. Find the pinned post at the top of the page with lots of red roses on the photo.
- 3. Comment on the post 'I would'.
- 4. Then share the post onto your own newsfeed.
- Flower delivery is only within a 10 mile radius from The Flower Shop (Market Place, Banbury OX1) and there will only be one delivery attempt made.
- Delivery is subject to weather restrictions.
- Our winner will be chosen at random on Wednesday 10th February - the closing date for entries is 9am on that day.
- There will only be one winner.
- Flowers are subject to availability and to the retail value of £30.
- The winner will be announced on the following Facebook Pages: CHERRY LETS & THE FLOWER SHOP
- The winner must provide their name and address for delivery by close of business on Thursday 11th February to either of the above Facebook pages.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS (PLEASE READ):
1. The competition is organised by Cherry Lets Limited whose registered office is at 2a Cope Road, Banbury, England, OX16 2EH.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, however, if the competition / offer page / post specifies collection of a prize from our office at Manor Farm Cottage, Hempton Road, Deddington, Oxfordshire, OX15 0QG, or within a specified distance to our office or another location, and you are unable to collect in person, or meet that criteria, you may be disqualified from the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition/offer, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition/offer is being run online.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per household/person/business. Multiple entries from the same household/person/business will be disqualified unless specified in the competition/offer page/post.
7. Closing date for entry will be stated in the linked competition page/post, after this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries/enquiries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition/offer and how to enter are listed in the linked competition/offer page/post.
10. Cherry Lets Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition/offer and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition/offer will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. Cherry Lets Limited is not responsible for inaccurate prize/offer details supplied to any entrant/enquirer by any third party connected with this competition/offer.
12. The prize/offer is as follows:
The prize/offer is as stated in the competition post and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes/offers are not transferable. Prizes/offers are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize/offer with another of equivalent value without giving notice. In some instances, a prize may become unavailable and an alternative prize of similar value / description will be provided.
13. Competition winners will be chosen: either at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. Or as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents or by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The competition winner will be notified by Direct Message on Social Media within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Cherry Lets Limited will notify the competition winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. Cherry Lets Limited decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition/offer will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Any competition winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address (our social media company): firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Entry into the competition/offer will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.