WIN this beautiful handmade white chocolate Easter Egg, made with Fairtrade Callebaut chocolate.
All that you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is:
1. Head over to our Cherry Lets Facebook Page any day from Saturday 26th March 9am to Thursday 1st April 5pm (inclusive)
2. Find the post for each day with an EASTER EGG picture. There will be a different post on each day of the competition.
3. Click on the website link in the post for that day.
4. Comment with the COLOUR of the Easter Egg on the website page.
It will be either: RED / PURPLE / BLUE / YELLOW / PINK / GREEN
5. You can enter every day for more chances to WIN.
6. Make sure you also LIKE Annabel's Patisserie's Facebook Page HERE.
Annabel's Patisserie is a micro-patisserie run by pastry chef & chocolatier, Annabel Latham. Annabel has 8 years of restaurant experience, but in 2019 she took the leap and started her own business. With a passion for local, seasonal produce, Annabel enjoys experimenting with exciting flavour combinations and seeks to perfect patisserie which is both beautiful and delicious. Collection will be on Good Friday between 9am and 12 noon - from 6 The Mead, Mollington, OX17 1DN.
The winner must collect their Easter Egg on Good Friday between 9am and 12 noon from Annabel's Patisserie @ 6 The Mead, Mollington OX17 1DN. There will only be one winner.
The winner will be announced on the following Facebook Pages: CHERRY LETS & ANNABEL'S PATISSERIE at 6pm on Thursday 1st April.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS (PLEASE READ):
1. The competition is organised by Cherry Lets Limited whose registered office is at 2a Cope Road, Banbury, England, OX16 2EH. Members of our team or their family will not be drawn as winners of any competition,
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, however, if the competition / offer page / post specifies collection of a prize from our office at Manor Farm Cottage, Hempton Road, Deddington, Oxfordshire, OX15 0QG, or within a specified distance to our office or another location, and you are unable to collect in person, or meet that criteria, you may be disqualified from the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition/offer, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition/offer is being run online.
6. The competition details will explain how many entries will be accepted from each person.
7. Closing date for entry will be stated in the linked competition page/post, after this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries/enquiries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition/offer and how to enter are listed in the linked competition/offer page/post.
10. Cherry Lets Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition/offer and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition/offer will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. Cherry Lets Limited is not responsible for inaccurate prize/offer details supplied to any entrant/enquirer by any third party connected with this competition/offer.
12. The prize/offer is as follows: The prize/offer is as stated in the competition post and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes/offers are not transferable. Prizes/offers are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize/offer with another of equivalent value without giving notice. In some instances, a prize may become unavailable and an alternative prize of similar value / description will be provided.
13. Competition winners will be chosen: either at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. Or as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents or by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. Cherry Lets Limited will notify the competition winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. Cherry Lets Limited decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition/offer will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Any competition winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address (our social media company): email@example.com.
18. Entry into the competition/offer will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.